Join Our Board
Whether you’re interested in joining yourself or have the perfect person in mind, Sixty welcomes and accepts nominations for our board on a rolling basis. We are always looking for people who are deeply interested in board service and have the capacity to spend a two-year term serving as ambassadors for not only Sixty’s work, but also our Indigenous, diasporic, trans, queer, and disability communities.
Click here to read more about what board service with Sixty means and send your questions to email@example.com. Submit your self-nomination or nominate someone else through the following links:
Board of Directors
- Tempestt Hazel, Curator, Writer, Co-Founder at Sixty Inches From Center
- Analú Maria López, Photographer, Ayer Indigenous Studies Librarian at Newberry Library
- Dawn Rose, Director of Planning & Human Capital, Department of Neurosurgery at Northwestern Hospital, and Cerqua Rivera Dance Theatre Board of Directors
- Lauren Williams, Arts Administrator and Writer at Sixty Inches From Center
Ad Hoc Board Members
We offer optional participation to certain partners of Sixty where they are invited to be non-voting members of the board and provide input and insights into Sixty’s operations at the board level.
- Tracy Drake, Archivist at Reed College and Founding Member of The Blackivists
- Erin Glasco, Independent Archivists and Founding Member of The Blackivists